Welcome to R.C. Technical Institute, Ahmedabad.
The R.C. Technical Institute was established by Rao Bahadoor Ranchhodlal Chhotalal (The First Nagarpati and pioneer of textile industry in India) in year 1910 at Saraspur,Ahmedabad.
Later in the year 1930, this institute was handed over to the then State Government of Bombay. Initially, the institute was running certificate courses in Mechanical,Electrical,Textile Spinning,Textile Weaving and Textile Processing. In the year 1947, these certificate courses were replaced by new Diploma programmes in Textile Manufacturing and Textile Processing.
Looking to the need of industries, the programs like Printing technology,Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Computer Engineering,IT Engineering & Civil etc. are added gradually. To accommodate this expansion in environmentally clean and layer area, the institute is shifted to the new campus at sola,ahmedabad in June 1997.
M1- To impart qualitative technical education to the students and inculcating core values in them through optimum utilization and mobilization of institute’s resources to enhance their employability.
M2- To strengthen linkage with industry, networking with other institutions and organizations by providing various services and conducting demand driven continuing education and community programmes.
M3- To strive for becoming a center of excellence enabling to face the ever changing and challenging technological environment.
Four Program of R.C.Technical Institute , Ahmedabad are NBA accredited up to 30-06-2024.