Masters of Engineering (Textile Chemistry/Processing)
Area Of Interest
Textile Processing/Textile Chemistry
Skill and knowledge
1. Textile Processing related Teaching and Learning
2. Departmental and Institutional Academic work
1. Subjects related to Bleaching, Dyeing, Printing and Finishing Textiles.
2. Quality control, Process control, chemistry-evaluation of textile auxiliaries, Technical Textiles, Fibre Science, Industrial management of Textile wet processing
and other Textile Processing/ Chemistry related subjects. ( assigned semester wise).
Training and Workshop
1. Induction Training Phase-I
2, Induction Training Phase-II
3. Teaching and Learning in Engineering
4. Textile Finishing
5. Introduction to Research
6. Basics in Chromatography (online course)
1. Training and Placement Officer (DTPT department)
2. LLCC Coordinator (DTPT department)
3, Departmental Finishing School coordinator
4. Departmental Tablet coordinator
5. Departmental website coordinator
Pursuing Ph.D (Textile Chemistry).
01 National Publication
02 International Paper Publications
Professional Institution Memberships
Life member - ACTI (Association of Chemical Technologists)
Paper presentation in National and International Proceedings
Paper presented in 2 international proceedings.
PROGRAM ON "
OF NANOMATERIALS IN
2. International Webinar on Covid-19 and the Environment
Online Webinar, Workshops Attended and (Quiz/ competitions participated)
Workshops: 02 Attended
Quiz: 04 participated
Competitions: 03 participated