Masters of Engineering
Area Of Interest
Skills and Knowledge
Programming Languages like C, C++ and Java
- Computer Programming
- Advanced Computer Programming
- Programming in C++
- Java Programming
- Mobile Computing and Application development
- Professional practices using databases
- Dynamic Web Page Development
Training & Workshop
- Induction Phase-I
- Induction Phase-II
- Recent Trends in Computer and Information Technology
- Beyond the Classroom Towards Excellence
- Comprehensive Online Intellectual Property Rights
- UDAYAM (Unlimited Digital Advanced Yearlong Academic Method of Learning) E-Content Development Course
- Departmental MYSY
- Departmental Newsletter
- Departmental GTU coordinator
- "A Survey on Offline-Methods of Character Segmentation", Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering - 2-3 Feb 2012, Delhi-NCR, India.
- "A survey on Trust Models in MANET", Computer Science International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, 2014.
- "Survey paper on Evaluating Trust and Reputation Using Uncertain Reasoning in MANET" IJARIIE-ISSN(O)-2395-4396 Vol-1 Issue-1 2015.
- "Trust Based Bayesian Inference and Dempster-Shafer Theory to Achieve Security in MANET" IJARIIE-ISSN(O)-2395-4396 Vol-1 Issue-2 2015.
Mentor for "Home Automation System" Project approved under SSIP for 2020-21
Professional Institution Memberships