Area Of Interest
Water Resource Management
M.E. (Water Resources Management)
R. C. Technical Institute, Ahmedabad (From 18 June 2016 On wards)
Skill and knowledge
Training and Workshop
(1) Recent advances in civil engineering (two way video communication) 05/02/18 to 17/02/18 (one week) VGEC, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
(2) Renewable energy technologies & environment protection 21/05/2018 to 25/05/2018 (one week) IITRAM, AHMEDABAD.
(3) IP-9 (Induction Phase 1) 28/01/2019 to 08/02/2019 (two week) NITTTR, Bhopal
(4) Sustainable Development: Present & Feature 11/03/2019 to 15/03/2019 (one week) Government Girls Polytechnic, Ahmedabad.
(5) IP-2 (INDUCTION PHASE 2) 18/11/2019 TO 29/11/2019 (Two Week) NITTTR Ext. Center, Ahmedabad.
(6) Appropriate building materials and construction technologies 20/01/2020 to 24/01/2020 (One Week) NITTTR Bhopal
(7) MOOC Training on Accreditation for Diploma Engineering Programmes 27/01/2020 to 13/04/2020 (Two week)
(8) Online certificate course "Comprehensive Online Intellectual Property Rights(IPR)" 06/07/2020 to 14/09/2020 (Two week) i-Hub, Ahmedabad.
(9) UDAYAM E-content Development 27/08/2020 to 08/08/2020 (One week) K.C.G. Ahmedabad.
Lecturer in civil Engineering
Basics of Civil Engineering, Surveying, Building Drawing, Water Resources Management, Civil Engineering Workshop Practices, Advance Construction Technology, Computer Application and Graphics
1. DEPARTMENT GYMKHANA COORDINATOR
2. PWD-CIVIL WORK COMMITTEE
3. STUDENT COORDINATOR AND COUNCELLER
Identifying measures, preparing plan and calculating cost for renovation of 1st floor, Technology Bhavan, R. C. Technical Institute, with emphasis on green building concepts.
Professional Institution Memberships
(LM-50027) INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION LIFE MEMBERSHIP